Simple Delights

Monday 7 January 2013

liebster award nomination

liebster award nomination



I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by Eelmsthenovicebaker.

Hmm I hope I got this right. Not sure how this works but will follow instruction. :)

Thanks Eelms for given me this opportunity to be part of this Award =) Eelms and I have been friends for a looong while . Eelms bake way earlier than I . She used to bake muffins for us and do other chinese style breakkie and bring in to office for us to enjoy ! At that time, food blogging is not even known by us. Perhaps everything about internet was "new" then. We met each other at our start of career life. The field we chose is pretty hectic to have time to bake and dream about things. Is great to see how she has done so much in her interest . Keep it up babe am sure it will be something you will enjoy doing it continuously :)


So here are the rules for the Liebster Award

1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3) Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
4) Select 11 people for the award.
5) Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
6) Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.

The  11 Questions for my answer

1) What is your absolute favorite dessert?
- Yet to discover I tend to like things at different time in life but at this point would say is any Chiffon cake
2) What is your most handy kitchen equipment?
- Unbrand hand held electric mixer. The best and easy way to whip up anything at short time

3) What is the most exotic ingredient in your pantry?
- Lavendar baking seed ( still trying to figure out what is the best dessert to make from this ingredient)

4) What is the most expensive ingredient you’ve bought?
- Not really , I am into using most common ingredient to produce an easy make dessert at short time

5) What is your most memorable bake?
- Indonesia Kuih Lapis ( Thousand layer Cake ) my first attempt of real baking

6) Who would you like to bake or cook for, if you could choose anyone?
- Jamie Oliver

7) Who is your inspiration?
- Honestly my inspiration come from lot of the bloggers in the world especially those who has kids, works, and bake non stop and consisitant in updating thier blogs

8) Who is your favorite chef?
-  Jamie Oliver

9) Where is the best travel destination you’ve been to so far?
- Korea

10) Where would you like to travel to?
- Europe

11) What is your favorite cookbook?
- Love most of it cant filter out one particular one.

My Nomination :

1.Strawbeari3

2. Happy Flour

3. Table for 2 or more

4.Aeris Kitchen

5.Rasamalaysia

6.Sea salt with food

7.Baking Library

8.Baking Mom

9. FatMom Baking

10.My Alternative Career

11. Not quite Nigella


My 11 Questions :

1. Chinese or western desserts?

2. Coffee or Tea ?

3. Cakes or Cookies ?

4. Buttercream or Whipped Cream?

5. Favourite Cheese?

6. Favourite spices?

7. Cooking or baking?

8. Ocean or Mountain?

9. Movie or Musical?

10. Prefer City or small town lifestyle?

11. Working or stay home ?

Am not sure how this will works, as in how people will know I have nominated them. Some of the food blogger I nominated are those I love their blog and used their recipe to cook . A lot of them are quite famous in the food blogger world.

However I knew there will be some would like to join in and have this continue from here.

I do my best to try out, the rest GOD will arrange for me :)

Thanks again for the nomination Eelms :)











Strawbeari3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...